1. list 5 things that are sexy about yourself
2. tag 5 sexy people
So here 5 sexy things about me, in no particular order. Damned hard to narrow it down to 5. I've never had one unsexy bone in my body (unless you count the winter fling I had in '97 haha)...
1. My corsetted waist. I love corsets. I own over 30 of them. I've been waist training for years and I can whittle down to an excruciating 18 inches. I'm not sure if it's healthy, it most likely isn't, but I have noticed that I'm slimmer at my ribcage. I measure 26" just below the base of my breasts which makes my bra band size 30 (in highschool it was 34). I love how it makes me look ridiculous, like the caricature of a sexy woman. I love the discipline... the way it feels...the way it constricts my movement and forces me to sit, stand, and walk with care. Corsets are sexy. I'm sexy in a corset.
^At last year's San Diego Comic Con. These are only laced at 20in...
2. I cry when I masturbate...Okay, not really...That wouldn't be sexy (to most). Let's just say I don't have sex too often, but I'm a chronic masturbator (if that's even a word). I'm not embarrassed about it. It's good for you. I masturbate on average around 5 times a day. What's so sexy about masturbating ? Well, I'm assuming that I must have a strong and healthy vagina from all that getting off. There isn't anything sexier than a hardy vagine.
^Flicking the bean to "Slumdong Millionare" always gets me choked up... oh man this is gonna get weird... Well, you asked for it by awarding an eccentric nut. =P
3. My stare. I was blessed with the ability to communicate and seduce with just a look. I can eye fuck the shit out of a person like nobody's business.
5. My high tolerance and abnormal desire for pain. I won't get into details, but oh it's sexy...to some...
So I'm slowly feeling better. My throat still feels funky. I hope I'm better by tomorrow. This is fucking ridiculous.
Shit it's almost my birthday. I know I was born in April, but I'm no spring chicken. I need to post my yearly wishlist asap. Fuck. Being sick has set me back.
Thanks for all the love, ladies. Hope this post didn't scare you off.